CLOUD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT started as a joint venture in 1929 with Curtiss Candy Company when William S. Cloud, Sr. developed a number of machines including the Form-A-Bag machine, now the Hayssen RT, the ServOriginal, now the standard for the high-speed, continuous motion horizontal form-fill-seal (HFFS) industry, blister thermoforming machines, and continuous motion rotary drum and filter pack machines.
87 years later, Cloud continues to lead the industry, producing innovative pouching equipment in multiple categories. Today Cloud serves the needs of many of the world’s leading food and CPG companies.
- Holds 50% of the market share for high speed HFFS machines
- Supply of the fastest HFFS machines all over the world (continuous motion up to 5200 sachets / minute )
- Simultaneous filling up to 6 different products
- Multiple pouch styles (three sided pouch, four sided pouch, cloud stick pack, water soluble pouch, filter pods, filter paper pouch, asymmetrical pouches, lip trims etc)
- Contract Packaging Division, located next to the production plant, which serves among the original use of a contract packer, as an ultimate R&D Centre for customers too as it enable them to “rapidly get started” using innovative Packaging without major capital investment. Letting Cloud help customers enter new markets and sales outlets that they may not have had the capacity to serve. This Contract Packaging Division helps Cloud, too, to investigate and improve their own technologies
- Temporary contract manufacturing available while final customer equipment is being built.
- System design for packaging lines and production rooms
- Equipment installation and upgrades ( turnkey systems and facility relocation )
- Project Management
- Production systems optimization (retrofit modifications, production line improvements and cost reduction solutions)